What your gift does
We are pleased that you are considering a donation to Central United Methodist Church. If you would like to make an online donation, the options below are available to help you decide.
- General Budget: The general budget covers not only the ordinary expenses of such things as the utility bills and staff wages so that our doors stay open in service. It also supports our ministry and programs from Christian Education for all ages, to worldwide missions and emergency relief.
- Missions: A donation to missions will be directed to one of the several mission causes supported by our Missions Team. Such causes include everything from services for the local homeless population to Bed Nets in Africa.
- Building Fund: Will be used strictly for the maintenance and improvement of our 100-year-old structure. Repairs and updating are needed from time to time to keep our building functional and safe.
- Soaring Unlimited Birthing Clinic: Soaring Unlimited and medical health professionals from the Traverse City area are working with Haitian health providers to build a Women's Health & Birthing Clinic.
- Other donation: If choosing other, please include specific details if you would like to donate to any special cause or need. (Some examples include: music fund, senior high mission trip, Justice for our Neighbors, education resources, camp scholarships, Vacation Bible School, etc.)
Ways to Give
- Place your gift in the offering plate during services
- Give online via debit/credit card
- Text your donation to 231.239.6112
- Give through EFT (electronic funds transfer). A way that the church can directly receive money from your bank account. Print form and turn in at the office.
- Mail your donation to the church office
Please contact the church office with any questions. Whatever method you choose, your donation is appreciated.