Prayer is a vital link with God and each other. Through prayer we express our love for God, our confidences in God's mercy and our concern for one another. We invite you to use Central at prayer to share yours joys and concerns.
Prayer requests can be made by:
- Filling out a prayer card found in the pews in the sanctuary
- Online Prayer Wall - click on button below. Those filling out a prayer online have an option if you would like it to show up on this page. Online prayers require approval before they show up.
There are 3 ways to connect through a prayer list:
- Prayer Chain - Notified of prayers by phone; one person calls the next person in line, continues until it reaches the last person.
- Prayer Circle - People are notified through email of the prayer list.
- Prayer Group - Group meets on Wednesday nights at the church and prays for those on the prayer list. Contact Arden Atkinson for more information.
To be a part of Prayer Chain or Prayer Circle, contact Beth Whiting.