Prayer is a vital link with God and each other. Through prayer we express our love for God, our confidences in God's mercy and our concern for one another. We invite you to use Central at prayer to share yours joys and concerns.
Prayer requests can be made by:
- Filling out a prayer card found in the pews in the sanctuary
- Online Prayer Wall - click on button below. Those filling out a prayer online have an option if you would like it to show up on this page. Online prayers require approval before they show up.
There are 3 ways to connect through a prayer list:
- Prayer Chain - Notified of prayers by phone; one person calls the next person in line, continues until it reaches the last person.
- Prayer Circle - People are notified through email of the prayer list.
- Prayer Group - Group meets on Wednesday nights at the church and prays for those on the prayer list. Contact Arden Atkinson for more information.
To be a part of Prayer Chain or Prayer Circle, contact Beth Whiting.
Christi Morgan received Sep 5, 2018
please pray for my parents... My father has had multiple surgeries this summer and isn't easily recovering. While having tests done 2hours away from his home at a VA hospital he got news my mom had a stroke. She is 2 hours the opposite direction of their home bc of u.p. medical care... I'm a days drive away , but might need to travel jeapordizing new job situation. Prayers appeciated as we figure out next steps
Rennay received Jun 3, 2018
please pray God to open doors to travel, for a new job and for God to heal my mother of dizziness and damaged nerves
Beth received May 31, 2018
I am waiting for blood tests from MD Anderson Cancer Center concerning high margin counts; please pray that the tests come back that I am healthy and there is no evidence of disease. Beth
Anonymous received Jan 28, 2018
Pray for my friends Wendy and Don. Wendy had to call in hospice for her mother and at the same time Don, her husband, starting having seizures and high anxiety. This started in late december. Don has 2 days of test with a neurologist next week. Pray the doctor can at least tell them what is happening with Don and may her mother gain strength.
Sue received Oct 25, 2017
Jim Lott, my brother-in-law, had a lung transplant late Tuesday night. Please pray for Jim and my sister Mary Jo, for a good recovery. Pray also for the family of the donor.
This Prayer has been answered!
Sally received Oct 18, 2017
Prayers for my mother, Margaret Weaver, 94, who is suffering with back pain and in the nursing facility downstate.
Sylvia received Jun 4, 2017
Bob and Judy Lober need prayers in doing what is best for Judy's mother, who also needs prayers. Rachel is 96 and recently fell.
Carol received Nov 15, 2016
Prayers for Diane Kleinrichert, my friend and former harping partner for Munson Hospice.